Friday, October 06, 2006

Hey there, I've been busy with allot of random stuff so now I have some down time to do some of my favourite things. I'm getting used to my new EMT job and it's getting better day by day but nontheless it will still take some time for me to get used to it; a great deal of time that is! Right now my wife is making some Hungarian style goulash and it smells really good right now and I'm sure it will taste great. Today was pay day but the joy of getting money was short lived because most of the money goes towards the bills :( Well I have to go and I'll be on "duty" tomorrow during the day so that'll be a nice change and it will be an eight hour shift and that will seem like a short day because I'm getting used to working twelve hour shifts. Lord help me! Maintain your cool and peace!

No comments: